A bunch of new features were released this week thanks to your feedback. Keep it coming!
- All stock report - you can now filter by warehouse (multi-warehouse only)
- Xero integration - if you create a sales invoice every time you dispatch a shipment, you can now have the non-stock items sent over with the first invoice. See settings / integrations / Xero for details.
- Webhooks on shipment dispatch. Allows you to make an HTTP request to a third party server whenever a shipment is dispatched. We'll follow up with more details on this feature later.
- "Estimated date shippable" and "Late Orders list" had a bug that meant for customers in NZ and Australia, we didn't take the timezone into account, which is now fixed.
- Sorting fixed on "Goods in expected" report.
- Shipment export report now has date filters.
- POs with lots of lines should perform better as we load some background data more intelligently.
We're working hard every day to make OrderHarmony better for you. Thanks for your support.